Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shall we date?: My Sweet Prince: Nagit





Prince 6

Age 16

157cm

   Master Nagit is the youngest prince, and very much loved by his brothers.He is surrounded by adults, so he acts older than his age. Perhaps he is even more mature than several of his brothers.He's serious and pure and thinks too much about things, but I'm sure you can make him relax a bit.


Walkthrough

You're all kids.
Thank you.
I had fun.
I'll get fat.
Protect the boy.
I didn't think.
You fooled us.
Work hard for it.
I don't like it.
Thanks!
Revenge!
I'm with Nagit!
Are you jealous?
Show spirit.
Have to shape up!
Hold his hand.
Be the new king!
I won't give up!
Thanks.
Good to see him.
Great timing.
All right.

CGs































2 comments:

  1. T__T i love nagit! i wish i can have a game with my own phone. but it is not compatible with mine. i have played it through my friend's iphone. T__T i really really love nagit! T__T hope you don't mind i am commenting here. and may i copy the pix of him. at least for the pix. i can see him. T__T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind at all, and of course you can copy them :)

      Delete