Friday, December 30, 2011

Shall we date?: Ninja Love



NTT Solmare's 2nd otome game for the itouch/iphone/ipad/android.

In this otome game you are a granddaughter of a chief priest at a temple, when, one day, a group of ninjas suddenly appear in front of you. Heading back to the temple you find your grandfather talking with a guest, as it turns out you have been chosen as the ninja princess, the symbol of the ninja clans joining together in preparation for war. You are then instructed to travel to Iga, their headquarters, however to not attract attention to yourself you must travel there with only one ninja.

I absolutely LOVED the art in this one, the lighting they used for most of the event pictures was pure genius!  Anyway enough of my rambling fan girl spazzing, enjoy!

You are able to choose from the following characters who you want to travel and train with.
     *For walkthrough of the character simply click the picture* :)  



16 comments:

  1. Sasuke looks like a grown up version of Naruto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. from what i've done so far i love saizo the most

    ReplyDelete
  3. will these work for ninja love for gree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, I don't like Gree so I never use it. But I don't see why they wouldn't.

      Delete
  4. I just started playing this--thanks for the guide! I really like this game so far.

    But I've been trying to purchase the side stories, and I can't figure out how. The in-game directions say they're under the More Stories menu. But all that's there are the extra characters (which I already bought). Do I need to do something to unlock the side stories? I have only beaten one route with the Happy Ending...

    And what about Hanzo's route? Someone posted it on Youtube--do you know how to unlock it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I ask how can I unlock sasuke and the other guy. It seems that when I played saizo, and made a new game the option for characters are still locked for Saizo. :( Please help.

      Delete
  5. Hanzo Hattori's route in ninja love (non GREE VERSION) just came out as a playable character although you have to buy him... but oh well I already did!!!!! So if you could have his walkthrough up as soon as possible (I'm not rushing you) that would be awsome thanks _--_

    ReplyDelete
  6. if u played shall we date ninja: destiny ninja it reminds me of katekyo hitman reborn XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do the walkthroughs work for the free NTT Solmare version? I would love to be able to get all the event pictures this time around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To the best of my knowledge, the answers for the free versions are slightly different, this blog http://tokillboredom.blogspot.com/2013/06/shall-we-date-ninja-love-munenori-yagyu.html has the walkthroughs for the free versions :)

      Delete