Friday, December 30, 2011

Shall we date?: Ninja Love : Munenori Yagyu



Job: Yagyu 
Weapon: Sword
Height: 182cm

The leader of the Yagyu family, he's famous as a tactician as well as a swordsman, making both a good warrior and good scholar. His actions are in the name of his family, and he is always rational. Few people know of his true feelings. The Yagyu family is known for it's swordsmanship, but it seems some of them move around in the shadows just as much as ninjas do.


Walkthrough

Thank him
Wha, what?!
Don't touch me!
That's cute!
Speak up
You poor thing
…Yes
Not true
Shake head
It feels strange
Keep talking!
…I don't know
…I'm scared
You did right!
Your thoughts
You liar!
Yes
Take off my…?!
I'm sorry…
I'm shaking…
Does it hurt?
Don't tell me!
We part tonight?
The code?
…Okay
Don't die…

CGs


























Side Stories


Female Ninja Training
      Bite


On the Road to Happiness
      Tell the truth


Mission Adorable
      I was worried


Sweet Ceremony
      Are you jealous?


Mission Adorable 2
      Perfect!


Sweet Honeymoon
      I get mad and say "OK!"


Romantic Festival
      I don't think they're blind at all


Enchanted Princess
      ..........


Temptation Love

      I'm already married




8 comments:

  1. I am following the walkthrough, but I am not getting the photos. I only got the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following the walkthrough too, i used 3 of the last answers and they were all wrong! 3/3 were "Close!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! :)
    And please help me!
    New players get special bonuses! :D
    My id: 712511156
    Add me :D

    And ninja love + id: CBjYyYxXk0

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there any chance you could put up the gree free version since I am noticing the paid and the free one are very different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to find a good blog that has the Gree version walkthrough since I don't play any of the Gree versions

      Delete
  5. http://tokillboredom.blogspot.com/2013/06/shall-we-date-ninja-love-munenori-yagyu.html
    This website is for the gree version, thought I would help you guys out. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. His story is hilarious to me. He actually doesn't tolerate the MC crap and he's hilarious while doing it. She spoke up once and he out right said shut up. I laughed so hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooooooove his story line, it's still one of my favorites :D

      Delete