Friday, December 30, 2011

Shall we date?: Ninja Love : Rennoshin



Job: Doctor
Weapon: Sword (only in emergencies)
Height: 178

He has studied medicine under many teachers, and he has been offered positions as a doctor by many feudal lords, but he has chosen to keep following the path to improvement to deepen his knowledge. Ren even came to Iga to further his studies. Some people are deeply moved by his desire to save lives. His only flaw is that once he falls asleep, not even an earthquake can move him. He tends to sleep anywhere he wants, which has caused considerable trouble in the past.


Walkthrough


You two are close!
I'm a patient!
Can we bring this pup with us?
I'm captivated…
Ren is amazing!
Wake him up.
You won't marry?
You will be cold.
He saved my life!
I asked him!
But my image...
Please tell me.
Yes sir!
Let me help!
As a sister?
Hold me.
You must be tired.
Scream.
I'm coming too!
Even if I want to?
Yes… somehow.
I drank it!
Look at him.
As a sister?
I was thinking
I still love you!

CGs


























Side Stories


Female Ninja Training
      Take his hand


On the Road to Happiness
      I'll help


Mission Adorable
      I owe you that


Sweet Ceremony
      We'll oversleep!


Mission Adorable 2
      Oh man...


Sweet Honeymoon
      I'm alone with him...


Romantic Festival
      B-but...


Enchanted Princess
      I'm not angry


Temptation Love

      I just can't do that

5 comments:

  1. I love Rennoshin because the writers made him so kind and loving! His story is a little slower than the others though! Personally I like the fighting and protecting story lines and the ninja's who have flaws they overcome whereas, Rennoshin is almost too perfect! Rennoshin is a great additional character story to play through though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like answers that get me too a super happy love ending if that's possible?? The first one is he's a devoted doctor it's brilliant because I just started this route.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you always show close answers instead of brilliant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you are playing the + version instead the Gree or paid ones?? These answers are not for the + one, and, you know, the answers changes in every different version. Check wich version are you playing and wich version are this walkthrough.

      Delete
  4. I take it you guys play the free version of the game. These answers are correct if you play the paid version :) well as far as I know as I've just started ren's playthrough today but so far all the answers have been accurate for me on the paid version.

    ReplyDelete