Friday, December 30, 2011

Shall we date?: Ninja Love : Goemon Ishikawa



Job: Iga ninja
Weapon: Giant throwing knives
Height: 185cm

As a ninja he has great authoritative powers. He stands out a bit when moving on his won, but he takes his job seriously, and he can be trusted to do anything all by himself. However... He's quite a bit of a player. He has been instructed not to lay his hands on you.


Walkthrough

Understood
Reject
Forbear
I'm not giving up!
We have to stop this!
Th-thats...! (panicking)
I know that
I was so glad...
Wait a minute!
Cry
I'm not a good drinker...
It's not the time to be depressed!
I'm very happy!
Stop him
I'm prepared!
I can't do that!
She is beautiful...
I'm not OK!
Please tell me the truth!
Really?
You're kidding?
No I'm not
No, I'll go with him
Of course!
I know it is! I won't allow it!

CGs




























7 comments:

  1. i had answered one wrong >.< didnt get me second picture Dx oh well but thank you c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this also for the Gree version??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out that "Please tell the truth" won't get you an event picture. I'm really upset. But oh well, the scene after that choice was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey can I know the walkthrough for goemon for gree ??? ONEGAI !

    ReplyDelete