Friday, December 30, 2011

Shall we date?: Ninja Love : Sasuke Sarutobi

Sasuke Sarutobi


  • Job: Koga ninja
  • Weapon: Claws
  • Height: 190cm
NOTE: He's still young, but he's considered one of the biggest assets of the Koga clan. He's as nimble as a monkey, and can fly from tree to tree, and he can take down enemies in a heartbeat. He still has some childish qualities to him, and he's pretty reckless, but those are some of his strong points as well. His cheerfulness is especially invigorating.

WALKTHROUGH

A: I- I'm sorry!
EVENT PICTURE #1
B: I'm sorry…
B: I'm great!
B: W-what? What is it?
C: You can't do that.
A: Neither are my type.
A: What? No!
B: Not really…
EVENT PICTURE #2
B: Ugh…
C: Sorry.
A: I can't love.
A: Cheer him up.
A: Help him.
EVENT PICTURE #3
B: Don't care.
C: Say nothing.
A: Hug.
A: Not Goemon.
EVENT PICTURE #4
B: Be silent.
A: Not so loud!
A: No…
EVENT  PICTURE #5
C: …No.
A: Kiss cheek.
A: Tsubaki?
C: Stand strong!
B: What do I do?
C: No way!!!
HAPPY ENDING

























MAILBOX
Let's do this
I'm glad you're not hurt
I'm serious!
You're mine, my little Kylanna!
Sorry
You're so great!
This has been the best day of my life
I'll take care of you
My lovely Kylanna!
I love you

4 comments:

  1. was this one based off a real person? the name was the name of an actual ninja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :)
    And please help me!
    New players get special bonuses! :D
    My id: 712511156
    Add me :D

    And ninja love + id: CBjYyYxXk0

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont get the pictures even if i am always saying the answers you have written here :(((

    ReplyDelete