Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Shall We Date?: Heian Love: Sakuhito




Sakuhito is usually a cheerful and amiable person, but when he acts as the Emperor's wirepuller, he is cold and dignified. He was born in one of the Eastern province and was dragged to the capital to work for the Emperor at the age of 14, and although you'd expect him to bear a grudge, he's extremely fond of the Emperor. Perhaps there is some reason the Emperor chose him to be his right-hand man.


WALKTHROUGH

I feel so stupid
I won't tell
Do I interest you?
It must be so hard
Talk about Ibara
Console him
What's happened?
Have faith in me
Why are you here?
Thank you
No way!
You're a good man
I understand
I know you
I worry about you
I think I lo...
Call out
Are you alright?
He has no choice
Do you mean that?
Ask about poem
I missed you
You don't get it
I'm with you
It will be ok
Think about Sakuhito

CGs














































































ENDING PICTURES

Happiest Ending                                                                   Happier Ending



























Happy Ending                                                                          Normal Ending


























Unhappy Ending




No comments:

Post a Comment