Monday, November 24, 2014

Shall we Date?: Magic Sword : Estel


Age: 26
Height: 188 cm
Race: Elf
Weapon: Bow, Knife

Estel is one of the three men traveling with us to get the sword back. Known for his gracious fighting style and stunning looks, this man treasures nature like his life.When are first introduced he looks familiar to me, like we've met before.



Continue
Drink just a little
Didn’t think of weird food
Help out?
The more people, the better
Make an excuse
Don’t make fun of me
I’m sorry
I was surprised
Look even more closely
We should stay together
I won’t do anything foolish
So embarrassing
Put him to bed
Why are you apologizing?
Ethan, you’ll ride with me, won’t you?
Tell him you’re reassured
Don’t sacrifice yourself
We’ll drink at the castle
Of course I do

CGs




























Sweet Ending CG                                         Happy Ending CG



*Back to top*

No comments:

Post a Comment