Monday, November 24, 2014

Shall we Date?: Magic Sword : Ethan


Age: 24
Height: 183 cm
Race: Swordsman
Weapon: Long sword

Ethan is one of the three men traveling with us in search of the sword. A born leader who keeps us all together. He is kind and strongly guided by his own conscience, he has a keen feeling of what is right and wrong.

*INTRO*


Walkthrough  (Magic Sword+ Walkthrough)

Continue
Drink just a little
Didn’t think of weird food
Help out?
The more people, the better
Make an excuse
Don’t make fun of me
I’m sorry
I was surprised
Look even more closely
We should stay together
I won’t do anything foolish
So embarrassing
Put him to bed
Why are you apologizing?
Ethan, you’ll ride with me, won’t you?
Tell him you’re reassured
Don’t sacrifice yourself
We’ll drink at the castle
Of course I do

CGs





























Sweet Ending                                  Happy Ending



No comments:

Post a Comment