Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom : Toshizo Hijikata

Toshizo Hijikata


Commander of the Shinsengumi. The men tend to call him "The Demon", and not always behind his back. To maintain order and unity among his ragtag group of warriors, he is very strict and deals out harsh punishments in accordance with The Code. Very few know his true nature or guess at his internal strife.


Walkthrough

Find a way to escape
Run for it
Stay put
Remain in the compound
Stay with Hijikata
...Want to come
To mount Ten'nou
Stop Nagakura

Return to my room
Remain in the common room
Want to remain here
Reached for my sword 
It's not any of my business
The demons
The notice board
Complicated

The soldiers
Someone high-ranking
Yes
Go Outside
Try to attack
Still wanted to help
Help with Itou
I want to help
Return immediately

I should leave...
Run for it

Is there anything I can do?
Give him blood
Stay behind

Tell him to stop
Give him some blood
I want to go with Hijikata

I believe in you
Give him blood
Stop Hijikata

Give him blood
"He wouldn't want to die even if you killed him"
"I don't care about being happy"

Don't take it
Give him blood

CGs


















No comments:

Post a Comment