Thursday, December 11, 2014

Shall we Date?: Lost Island : Ren Nishimura




Favorites: Spicy food
Dislikes: Idiots
Hobby: Research
Skill: Study ad sports

 A young expert on the virus. Ren is kind of a research nerd; arriving at work earlier than anyone else, and the last person to leave the lab. Research isn’t simply inseparable from Ren’s daily life; it is his daily life. Polite and gentle, however, he seems to be a difficult person as well. He shows his different side facing mysterious event on the island.


Walkthrough

It’s not weird
Cotton candy
I’m not…
I do!
Okay
But…
That’s going to far…!
You’ll take me?!
Thank you
Sorry…
I’ll be fine
Reject him
No!
Why aren’t you sure?
No
You’re right
What are you saying!
No…
I know…
I’ve calmed down
Don’t think about me
I won’t leave you

CGs










No comments:

Post a Comment