Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Shall We Date : Castle Break : Jordan



Sir Jordan is an evil ghost that is taking every chance he gets to kill you. He enjoys watching you suffer, But it seems like he has his reasons.

Walkthrough

True Freedom Ending      New Journey Ending

Think about it a little longer      Believe in Jordan
I can defeat Astaroth      I can leave the castle
Tease him back      Complain
Tell him he should have done this from the beginning      Tell him how much you appreciate it
I don't want to go      I am looking forward to it
I didn't want to be captured by Roy      Because you looked serious this time
Ask him if he's forgotten about escaping      Tell him that finding his body is the most important thing now
Encourage him      Tell him I don't regret helping him
It depends      Of course, I'll help!
No      Yeah
But you didn't actually see me      Was it really me that was laughing?
Talk to him about how Jordan always plays tricks on me      Talk to him about how I can't find Jordan
It's your fault for disappearing without saying anything like that      Are you jealous?
We have to give it our all      Let's work hard and figure this out together
I don't really know      You have a great body
I'm really worried about Jordan      I'll believe in Jordan
Escape through the window      Wait for the right chance
Become a ghost      Rescue Jordan
The room I was in      The room Jordan's body is in
Stand in front of Jordan      Point your sword at Roy
Look at the handkerchief      Take the handkerchief
Guess he's moved by the scent      Do you like books?
I'm impressed by how clever he is      Give him some praise
Isn't there any other way?      Go ahead and steal me
I'm embarrassed      I give him a positive affirmation
He came to steal the treasure      He came to find me
Hug him back      Kiss Him
Do as he says and hide      Say "I want to fight with you"
Let Jordan do it      Do it yourself
Think about what could happen      Jordan won't lose

CGs









True Freedom Ending



New Journey Ending





No comments:

Post a Comment