Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Shall We Date : Castle Break : Noah



He always invades people's personal space very lightly, especially when there's someone he likes.

Walkthrough

True Freedom Ending      New Journey Ending      Puzzle Section

Read the book on the table      Look around the room with Noah
I need to build up strength!
      Search the floor
      Search the wall
      Place the moon rock in the grove
Amazing
Don't ask
I want to know
      Search the desk
      Search the candlestick
      Light the candle with the match
That's an amazing device      Is this the secret to your strength?
I can still do better      You made it possible?
Run      Ready my sword
      Search the walls
      Search the floor
      Try stepping on the stones
      Yellow
      Blue
      Red
Talk about the bracelet      Ask about our conversation underwater
Roy might be an enemy      Help Roy
Could it help jog my memory?      Sounds like what you'd like
It's not the right time      Be brave
      Search the bed
      Press the ruby bottom
      Search the bed
      Press the sapphire bottom
      Search the closet
      Search further inside the closet
I stuck it out      You made it possible
It helped me sleep      Because you were playing, Noah
Someone with a strong heart      Someone like you
I'll help look      That's so sweet of you
What a gallant man      The queen must have been so sad
      Try splashing 
      Look outside
I don't want to lose you      I believe in you
      Look for somewhere to run
      Use water magic on them
Ask indirectly      See how he reacts to hand holding
Go to his rescue      Have faith in him
      Use magic
      Face them with a sword
      Look around
      Look around (again)
      Put the statue back on the pedestal
Bluff that you'll be fine      I don't want to make Noah sad
Talk about yourself      Ask about Noah
      Search the water jug
      Search the cabinets
      Cut the ribbon with scissors
Cooking is all about spirit!      Uh, you can count on me!
That's wonderful!      That explains it
Think of a way out together
I want to use it!      Ask about shamanistic magic
Are you jealous?      Ask him why
Could you use my bracelet?      Have faith in Noah's power
Look for stairs      Ask Roy

CGs








True Freedom Ending


New Journey Ending





No comments:

Post a Comment