Friday, January 8, 2016

Shall We Date : War of Prayers : The Glorious Sacred Grail



Sacred Grail Ending      An Unexpected Ending

Run      Intimidate
The crepe stand!      The meat stall!
What happened to the grail?      Where are we?
Do not insult my knight      How about you just wait and see for yourself!
There has to be another way   What does Christopher think we should do?   
I'll believe her for now      I don't know, but...


Sacred Grail Ending      An Unexpected Ending

Are we going to be using magic?      I can't even imagine how it's going to be
I have to do my best!      I want to enjoy myself with everybody
But we can't turn back now!      What should we do?
What should I do?      I'm still going with you!
I can do it!      I'll leave this one to Matthew
Just one more chance! Please!      What am I going to do...


Sacred Grail Ending      An Unexpected Ending

Maybe it has something to do with the events?      I wonder who drew it
There is no right or wrong answer here      Then what should we do?
I want to protect the grail
But it is an emergency after all
Can I get a hint about the ingredients?      Let's have a look around the place first
Let's do this!


Sacred Grail Ending      An Unexpected Ending

Is there anything else we can do?
I'm a bit nervous      I can do it!
Has the grail awakened?
Cook      Fight the imposter
You're slow     You had a kind sister
I choose neither      You can have me instead





No comments:

Post a Comment