Thursday, March 10, 2016

Shall We Date : Pirates : Lorenzo



Walkthrough
Happy Ending      Normal Ending      Bad Ending

I will obey      I have no choice
I am ready now
Why is the Mary Anne here?
How did you know?      I was scared
I’ll try      I prefer to eat alone
Let me help      It must be destroyed      I can't let you
I would      Silence ruins the meal
Okay      For a walk?      Just us?
Are you concerned?      I have medicine      Was that sarcasm?
Something got in my eye      I heard something sad
Certainly      Take his hand      I can't dance
I’m sorry      I didn't realize      You could have told me
Won’t I slow you down?      You're too fast
You knew      Are you sure?      I can't believe it
More confused than angry      I'm angry      Tell me already
That won’t be so easy      Don't hurt him      I won't forgive you
Thank you      It's not his fault      He won't
Fine      Please don't harm him!      Is that a threat?
It’s frustrating!      Thank you      I know
I don’t like being watched      About you      Really?
As long as you’re there      There's no difference      He's a man
I regret nothing      How can you say that?      I only love you
That’s reassuring       I will      I can't forget about you
I’m fine      I can't without you      Not without you
I will
CGs





Bad Ending

Normal Ending

Happy Ending 1

Happy Ending 2



No comments:

Post a Comment