Thursday, March 10, 2016

Shall We Date : Pirates : Roberts



Having to play through the bad ending was heartbreaking :(

Walkthrough

Happy Ending      Normal Ending      Bad Ending

Let Nagisa go    Nagisa!    Never trust a pirate
We need your strength      That's how it is now
Look at Roberts      Prepare to flee      Look at Nagisa
He sure did      It was fine      That's the gist of it
I'm an adult      I might be a kid, but...      That's rude
Everyone's very enthusiastic       Everyone does as they're told      You're clearly the leader here
You're too impatient      I don't have anything else to wear      That was mean
Thank you      I'm looking more and more like a kid      It's not like I have any other options
I want Nagisa to come      Where are we going?      Let me go
That was kind      That was unexpected      I'm speechless
This is my choice      It doesn't matter if they're pirates      I have no choice
I'm still happy      Thank you      Was that really all you did?
I was acting tough      I didn't realize      Let go of me
Please treat me like an adult      Please treat me like a human being      Please treat me like a lady
I'm glad you did      It was dangerous      You should have brought Yoh
Okay      I'll cause more trouble for you      It hurts
I'm glad you like it      You're right      I'll pass
I'm fine with it      I'd rather you describe me a humble      Yes
They're not like that      They are not like that      I'm fine now
Okay      Thank you      That's a shame
Right      I feel the same      You're imagining it
It's thanks to you      Please protect it      Those two are special
You handle the negotiations      I believe you      You're too cruel
Okay      Of course not

CGs




Bad Ending 1

Bad Ending 2

Normal Ending

Happy Ending 1

Happy Ending 2


No comments:

Post a Comment