Friday, December 23, 2011

Shall we date?: "KONKATSU" for marriage : Takuma Chigasaki



Age: 36

Standing Height: 186cm

Frame: muscular

Birthday: August 3rd

Blood-type: O

NOTE: One of the instructors at the marriage matchmaking site events. He is knowledgeable about different types of alcohol and is also an excellent cook.
-Since Takuma is a staff member, you don't need to choose between events to complete the character album.


Walkthrough

Is that bad?
Another job?
We are.
EVENT PICTURE
It's a secret.
What a pro.
I'm blushing.
…Thank you.
EVENT PICTURE
You're lying.
Yes, it is!
The rolled egg.
EVENT PICTURE
I'll also help.
Meet me again.
Your sister?
Yes.
I understand
To meet you.
EVENT PICTURE 
Stop
Will it change?
EVENT PICTURE 
I respect you
I get it now
Thanks
I'll go too!
Now?

CGs



























3 comments:

  1. The last selection should be 'A. Now?' to result in Happy Wedding. Selecting 'Let me think' ends in No Wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is very wrong! The correct answer is 'Now?' Now I have to redo the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry guys, Sometimes I have to redo them and I write the notes down wrong. I'll fix it right now.

    ReplyDelete