Friday, December 23, 2011

Shall we date?: "KONKATSU" for marriage : Toshihisa Mikumo



Age: 28
Standing Height: 180cm
Frame: Thin
Birthday: September 20th
Blood-type: A

NOTE: One of the staff from the marriage matchmaking site. He is very friendly and lively young man. He plans parties and events, also gives advice to site members when needed.
-Since Toshihisa is a staff member, you will not need to choose between events to complete his character album.


Walkthrough

Yeah.
But I'm curious.
EVENT PICTURE #1
Actually, I'm not…
You enjoy it.
Yes, please.
EVENT PICTURE #2
Your cheek okay?
I get it.
Good work.
That's for sure?
No, I don't.
She was worried.
I'll do it now!
EVENT PICTURE #3
You're right.
Better this way.
Thanks, then.
EVENT PICTURE #4
S-sorry!
EVENT PICTURE #5
That's sad.
Because of you?
Wanna be close.
But you called.
I'll help you.
…Yes.

CGs



























No comments:

Post a Comment