Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shall we date?: My Sweet Prince: Ivan




Butler
Age: 40
180cm

An extremely distinguished gentleman and butler at the royal palace. He never shows fear or trepidation at anything and always remains calm, making the most perfect butler imaginable. Everyone who works at the palace receives his strict leadership, but he is also very strict towards himself, and no one knows when and where the good man ever sleeps. He is trusted by his royal highness and all the princes, and it's no exaggeration to call him a necessary entity for this country to function.


Walkthrough

I'm sorry.
It sounds fun.
I should learn.
Want to visit?
Ivan will be mad.
Listen quietly.
I'll do my best!
I'll do something!
All right.
Come closer.
I'm excited
I'll visit him.
Are you okay?
Wait a second!
There is someone.
Are you okay?
Ring.
I'm so happy.
Look for Ivan.
I'll be with you.
Don't die!
I prefer you.

CGs



























2 comments:

  1. My phone decided not to like me, so I used the images you have for Ivan and Melchiorre in my blog, giving you credit that I got them here.

    http://otomegamewalkthrough.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you :) and no worries my phone won't play half of my NTT solmare games anymore

      Delete