Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shall we date?: Actor to be : Suou Karanadeshiko



Group: Cherry (acting) Second
Hobby: Photography
Blood-type: B
Height: 180cm
Age: 17

Karanadeshiko is egotistical, selfish and cocky, and is very much like a child. But he is a former model, so he knows how to show himself. And he is not shallow in his acting, it seems. That at least is something you could learn from.



Walkthrough

Unlike someone…
We're the same!
Thanks.
You're a kid.
…No.
EVENT PICTURE #1
…?!
Can't disappoint.
Grab his arm.
Thanks.
Embarrassed?
EVENT PICTURE #2
I just had to.
That's cool…
EVENT PICTURE #3
I was worried.
…Okay.
Grab his hand.
Even you…?
"Well, but'…?
How cute.
EVENT PICTURE #4
I know!
U-um…
Why?
Of course.
I'm not mad…
I'm not lying.
EVENT PICTURE #5
You can tell?
…Okay.

CGs 



























My personal favorite  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment