Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shall we date?: Actor to be : Chigusa Shinbashi



Group: Cherry (acting) Second
Specialty: Cooking
Blood-type: A
Height: 182cm
Age: 17

Shinbashi is very cold, a heartless fellow. He speaks politely, but his words sting and he doesn't go easy on girls. Be careful of him. But he's a great actor! I hear he works really hard. He doesn't go easy on himself either, apparently.


Walkthrough

Start the class!
How dare you…!
Watch me shine!
That's right!
Back to basics.
EVENT PICTURE #1
Still, thank you.
Just got lucky!
EVENT PICTURE #2
…Yes. please.
Can we practice?
Not at all.
But you noticed.
So you accept me?
I don't hate you.
Keep on staring.
But I was glad.
EVENT PICTURE #3
…Thank you.
What's wrong?
Maybe Chigusa…?
Well…
EVENT PICTURE #4
Don't do a thing.
I sure do!
...Thank you.
C-cool.
EVENT PICTURE #5
I think so, too.
No way!
Look elsewhere.

CGs 


























No comments:

Post a Comment