Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shall we date?: Actor to be : Toki Arazome



Group: Rose (acting) First
Hobby: Plastic models
Blood-type: AB
Height: 168cm
Age: 16

Little Toki is very cute, as you can see. He could easily be mistaken for a girl. Maybe I should dress up like one once. He's very friendly and amiable. There are times when he strikes me as being a bit shady though… But I'm sure that's just my imagination.


Walkthrough

Yep, I am.
Is something…?
Brace up.
Rose group.
Distract him.
Use the script.
EVENT PICTURE #1
I was floored.
A perfectionist?
Very perceptive.
Hear them out.
Wait.
Such a looker.
It matters to me.
Why?
EVENT PICTURE #2
Good morning.
Now, look!!
Here to read?
EVENT PICTURE #3
We're friends!
The way you call…
Thanks!
EVENT PICTURE #4
Really!?
You like stars?
A date?!
EVENT PICTURE #5
Thanks.
You think so?
This'll be great!


CGs 


























So through the beginning of Toki's plot line, I must admit I wasn't too impressed, he looked a little too girlish for my taste. But man! The second event picture, his expression was just so evil it was PERFECT! I've always had a thing for the "bad boy" characters and to be honest out of all of the Shall We Date CGs this one is still my favorite. Currently my background on my phone.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment