Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shall we date?: Actor to be : Seiji Tokiwa



Group: Rose (singing) Third
Hobby: Gardening
Blood-type: O
Height: 175cm
Age: 18

Tokiwa has a great voice, but gets stage-fright very easily. He doesn't show his true power. He should act like more of a man. If he would, he could be like a good older brother, it's a shame really. At least he's very kind, so we should cut him some slack...


Walkthrough

You're too soft.
Take a trash can.
Can we help?
I believe in you.
It makes sense.
I'm so nervous!
EVENT PICTURE #1
That's amazing.
EVENT PICTURE #2
Your singing?
And carrots?
Thank Seiji.
Wait.
EVENT PICTURE #3
Please continue.
I believe in you.
Imagine I'm a…
It's working!
I want to come.
My pleasure.
EVENT PICTURE #4
Think about it.
Next time.
It's not a waste.
He's right.
EVENT PICTURE #5
Stay like that.
Think about me
I only pushed
I'll be OK
It gave me strength.

CGs 


























No comments:

Post a Comment