Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shall we date?: Actor to be : Sumire Fuji



Group: Rose (acting) Third
Specialty: Sewing
Blood-type: AB
Height: 175cm
Age: 18
Mister Sumire is my idol, just look at the beautiful face. How many men do you know with a face like that? He looks good in anything. His parents are actors too, and what with his good looks and skills, Mr. Sumire is bound to be a fabulous actor as well. Plus, he's faithful to girls too, so he's an honest to goodness prince.


Walkthrough

I'll carry half!
He's good.
EVENT PICTURE #1
Ask about Seiji.
Did you like it?
EVENT PICTURE #2
Keep an eye out.
You're so nice!
EVENT PICTURE #3
I heard a sound.
Why this place?
Leave him be.
For example?
Are you kidding?
But I'm a girl!
How about yip?
I'm sorry!
Try something on?
You as well.About acting.
EVENT PICTURE #4
Why?
What's up?
I'm behind you!
My measurements?
If you say so…
I don't get it.
EVENT PICTURE #5
You look happy!
Sounds good!
I will use them!

CGs 


























No comments:

Post a Comment