Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shall we date?: Actor to be : Mikan Yamabuki


Group: Lily (clothing) Second
Hobby: Fashion
Blood-type: O
Height: 165cm
Age: 16

It's me, Mikan. My hobbies are sewing and making trinkets, and I'd love to do fashion checks on the streets. I'm good at…being very thorough in everything I do, I guess? Maybe. Tell me if you have any problems. Even if it's about love.


Walkthrough

N-No!
Wow...Cool!
So warm.
I'll relax.
EVENT PICTURE #1
Yes, let's!
Relax.
Just be hugged.
Not any time soon.
EVENT PICTURE #2
Me first...?
Stare at him.
EVENT PICTURE #3
Cos you're cute.
It's not that.
Let's pick up.
I'll take it.
If you have to.
EVENT PICTURE #4
Address like boy.
Yeah, we should.
Not exactly.
Raise hand.
You're too kind.
What about you?
Grab his arm.
EVENT PICTURE #5
'I miss you too'
Because of you...
You show me too.
Thanks...

CGs





















































1 comment:

  1. Is she boy? I think she's a girl from another character story...

    ReplyDelete