Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shall We Date?: Heian Love : Hinata



Several years have passed since I became a war orphan and was taken in by your father. I now serve as your personal attendant and I am eternally grateful for that. I will always be with you milady! ...But if... No, it's nothing. Do not worry. I will never leave your side, milady!



WALKTHROUGH

Must be wonderful
My love for him
Any experience
See your face
Couldn't come
I longed for you
Thanks
Show me your face
I'm happy
Look closer
I was right
Just hear me out
I have to act
I'm waiting...
I won't have it
I was worried
I'll talk first
I'm happy
Do something
For Hinata's good
The sword
I'm coming too
 You're okay
Hinata is Hinata
With pleasure
Please understand

CGs





ENDING PICTURES


Happiest Ending                                                                             Happier Ending



Happy Ending                                                                          Normal Ending

























Unhappy Ending



No comments:

Post a Comment