Friday, May 25, 2012

Shall We Date?: Heian Love : Hisame Kyogoku




Hisame is the son of an important minister, and comes from a noble family. I hear he's particularly adept at poetry and dance.... if only he weren't so overconfident and assuming! I cannot have him meddle in your affairs milady. You are a servant to the emperor... for crying out loud! I, Hinata, will protect you from Hisame's wily hands.



WALKTHROUGH

Yes
...Make me happy
He's not coming
I have a problem
I don't know
He didn't
I'm glad
Are presents ok?
About the presents
Is Hisame okay?
See Hisame
How do you feel?
Stay silent
Hisame
Take it
I don't know
Believe Hisame
About the poem
I'm okay
Give to Masuki
Breathe quietly
Yes
Nest to Hisame
It's true
Let me marry him
Chase him

CGs
























ENDING PICTURES

Happiest Ending                                                                             Happier Ending

























Happy Ending                                                                                Normal Ending

























Unhappy Ending


No comments:

Post a Comment