Friday, May 25, 2012

Shall We Date?: Heian Love : Izo



Izo is very passionate about his job and a very serious man, as well as an extremely talented gardener. He is very taciturn, and doesn't talk about much outside of his work, but this is the kind of person that often turns out to be remarkably passionate once they open up. Of course, he is from a different social stratum than you. So please, milady! Do not become too familiar with him!


WALKTHROUGH

The pond central
Let's talk
The warm feeling
Is he embarrassed?
Don't say that
Keep protecting me
Sounds lovely
Let's talk more
I missed you
It makes me worry
Can't trust anyone
Why do you say no?
Act normally
Take care
Don't try too hard
Please stop!
You're alright
Of course I do
I feel uneasy
... Yes
I don't want to
That's not true
Will we make it?
Now's your chance
Is this an act?
Please take care

CGs

























ENDING PICTURES

Happiest Ending                                                                        Happier Ending

























Happy Ending                                                                               Normal Ending

























Unhappy Ending

1 comment:

  1. For Stars "tank you" Not "keep protecting me" �� but the Otters Are ok

    ReplyDelete