Thursday, March 14, 2013

UGGGGGHHHH

I am officially an awful person for not keeping up with my postings in such a long time, but I am happy to announce that starting the last week of March (Starting a week from today) I will be back! :D
Also I'm not quite sure what had happened but my e-mail is just now downloading mail from November, I apologize if I didn't respond to an e-mail you sent me I'm reading those right now. I've been getting a lot of requests for walkthroughs and I will get right on that. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you've sent me a request for a game please comment it on this post so I have a quick list reference. :) Have a wonderful night everyone, again I am so sorry.
~ Your ever thankful blogger, Corinne

3 comments:

  1. The non GREE version of ninja love just came out with Hanzo Hattori as a playable character hurry up and post it!!!!!! OOPS, ha-ha sorry for freaking out I just really want to play this so bad and not have to keep doing it over and over again, so if you can please have it up soon. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Madelyn Whitehouse. Please do Hanzo's!!!!

    ReplyDelete