Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Shall We Date?: Heian Love: Emperor Kuze


Emperor Kuze has rebuilt a crumbling empire and regained his imperial powers, and he is a perfectionist, treating everyone with strictness, including himself. Perhaps because of this, he has many enemies inside the court, and he never gets the chance to relax. But Sakhito tells me that, in truth, he is a warm and gentle person. It seems that there are others reasons for him not displaying his emotions.



WALKTHROUGH

Glad to see you
Was that the wind?
Whatever he says
Let him sleep
Don't patronize me
You're leaving?
Explain that to Kuze
That's terrible
No, I don't
I had a great time
Perfect timing!
I'd love to
Be my guest
He's probably okay
Glad you're safe
Lord Kyogoku?
Watch you mouth!
I don't believe it
Will you love me?
I worry about you
My love will stay
Emperor!!
Are you serious??
I'll try
I'd love to
Never!!

CGs












ENDING PICTURES

Happiest Ending                                                                            Happier Ending

























Happy Ending                                                                             Normal Ending




Unhappy Ending

1 comment: