Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom : Heisuke Toudou

Heisuke Toudou



Captain of the Shinsengumi's 8th Division.
A cheerful man from Edo, Toudou is the youngest captain in the Shinsengumi.
He's quick with a grin and tends to jump straight into things before thinking them through, even if what he's jumping into is a life–or–death battle.


Walkthrough

Attempt to explain my situation.
Decided to tell them I wasn't a boy.
Search the compound.
Leave and search for my father.
Look for Heisuke.
...help Heisuke.
...will stay behind
Go to the common room.

Investigate.
Investigate the Yagi House.
Persuade him.
Will return to headquarters.
Heisuke
It's not any of my business.
My father.
The furies

The Guard
Wanted them to stay.
Yes.
Stay in my room.
Scream.
Still wanted to help.
Convince Heisuke.
Was worried about Heisuke.
I want to be with you.
I'll stay here.


You know that's not true.
Give him blood (Give him medicine.)



You don't have to act tough.
Give him blood. 

Give him blood.
How can you say that?

Give him blood.



CGs















No comments:

Post a Comment