Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom : Sanosuke Harada

Sanosuke Harada



Captain of the Shinsengumi's 10th Division.
Harada has something of a quick temper, and he's a little rough around the edges, but underneath it all he's a compassionate man with a strong sense of duty.
His weapon of choice is the spear, not the sword, and he has no equal among Kyoto's spearmen.


Walkthrough

Attempt to explain my situation.
Gave up.
Search the compound.
Remain in the compound.
Head to the Ikeda Inn.
...follow Harada.
...want to come.
To Kuge Gate.
Get rid of Shiranui.

Return to my room.
Go outside.
Want to remain here.
Didn't move.
It's not any of my business.
Their interest in me.
The notice board.
Strange. 

The soldiers.
Someone close to the people who were leaving.
Yes
Go outside.
Trust the Shinsengumi.
Still wanted to help.
Convince Heisuke.
Tried to negotiate with the demons.
I'll stay here.

It's hard to say. 
Fight!

Please, don't be so nice.
What's Harada's dream?

I have an impossible dream.
You have to understand...


CGs
















No comments:

Post a Comment