Saturday, November 8, 2014

Shall we date?: Mononoke Kiss : Enojo





Type: Humanoid Fox, he sometimes tricks you, but repays your kindness
Height: 5'8"
Age: 27
Favorites: Girls

The hottest man among the four who appeared in front of you when the mononokes attacked the castle. Confident, selfish, and mean. But you can rely on him when you get in trouble. He is a sexy playboy, but sometimes seems lonely, why?


Walkthrough
(all bold answers are for alternate CGs, please bookmark)

It wasn’t a serious injury
I’m not used to this
That’s impossible
I’m sorry
I am not drunk
I was so scared…
That’s not true
Were you trying to cheer me up?        Were you teasing me?
I do not!
Please do
Stop fooling around
I put my hand over his      I watched him quietly
Help him
I’m glad you’re safe
It doesn’t matter
Nod in silence
Is it from when we were attacked?
Decline
Alright…
I’ll fight too       Okay
I’m sorry!

Embrace him

CGs





























No comments:

Post a Comment