Saturday, November 8, 2014

Shall we date?: Mononoke Kiss : Hajime



Type: Humanoid Dragon, A one-eyed dragon king. He controls climate (wind)
Height: 5'7"
Age: 20
Favorites: Sake

The most mysterious man among the four who appeared in front of you when the mononokes attacked the castle. Hajime always smirks and dodges questions. But he sometimes shows his emotion, which attracts you a lot. He hides his feelings behind a smile. What happened to him in the past?


Walkthrough
(all bold answers are for alternate CGs, please bookmark)

Why?
Take me with you
If you say so         That’s not right
I hate violence!
Start crying
No, I’m not scared
What a restless sleeper         What did you dream about?
Have we met before?
This is my time to get even!          …Alright
It’s my fault that you…         If you die…
Don’t stop…
Stop joking!        ...Yes
I’ll come with you
Turn around          Hold his arms
Well…I can’t really say             Something did happen
Say something to him
Didn’t you promise to protect me?           Let me stay with you, please
Thank you, Raizo                  I’d like to stay with Hajime
Are we dreaming?
Please, let Hajime go
Why did you kiss me?
I choose someone else!

CGs 























No comments:

Post a Comment