Saturday, November 8, 2014

Shall we date?: Mononoke Kiss : Raizo





Type: Humanoid Beast, a hybrid of a monkey, tiger, and snake
Height: 6'2"
Age: 23
Favorites: Grass-flavored rice cake

One of the four who appeared in front of you when mononokes attacked the castle. There is no one who can defeat him. Despite his scary appearance, he is kind to women and has a caring side.
Strong and reliable. You'd give yourself all to him...


Walkthrough
Bold answers are for the sweet ending

Tell him my name
Of course I don’t       But you’ll save me right?
I never asked for help
You bet you didn’t!
Of course I am
Thank you very much    You better do a good job
Stay quiet
I’ve got some sex appeal
Let him sleep a little more
He has a point      I want to leave now
I can’t believe it
Raizo…!
Yes, I’m fine
It’s all my fault       I’m sorry
Again? Oh, yeah
Cry at last      Hold back the tears
Don’t say that
Why me?
Take care of me, Raizo
I can’t leave Raizo!
Don’t die…!
Thank goodness…!

CGs





























No comments:

Post a Comment