Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Shall we date?: Scarlet Fate : Furutsugu Akishino

Furutsugu Akishino



Height: 5'9"
Weight: 137.0 lb
Favorite Food: Sake, but easily gets drunk
Hobby: Ancient football, flute

Publicly he is the chief of security, in private an exorcist. His line of work often involves having to charm women in order to coax information from them. Thus making him into a lady killer with an alluring air about him.


Walkthrough

Maybe... as some sort of atonement
Find Akifusa
Go talk to Kuso
See what Furutsugu is up to
Go toward Toshi Temple
Help Furutsugu
It's... my fate
Go look for Furutsugu
Go fight with Furutsugu
Take Akifusa's side
I hope you can make it happen
Thank you
Talk with Furutsugu
Go with Furutsugu
Go with Furutsugu
I'm sorry...
Talk about my childhood with Akifusa and Tomonori
It's the same for me
Talk to Furutsugu
Stop questioning him
...I will gladly help
That must have been very difficult...
I've been waiting for the day of judgment
Listen
I want to stand by you
I believe you...

CGs






No comments:

Post a Comment