Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Shall we date?: Scarlet Fate : Kodonomae

Kodonomae



Height: 6'0"
Weight: 172.0 lb
Favorite Food: All kinds of meat
Hobby: Go game

A broadminded who excels in the art of war. Although he is kind and thoughtful, he is vicious on the battlefield. He is considered a heroic figure who holds the kind of experience that can only be gained from living through numerous battles. In his everyday life, he can often be crude and irresponsible. 


Walkthrough 

Maybe as some sort of atonement
Find Gentoka
Go talk to Kuso
Go find the ancient texts
Go towards the riverbed
Help Futrutsugu
....
Go look for Kodonomae
Go see Kodonomae
Look for Kodonomae
Find Kodonomae
Check on the demon
That's wrong!
Look for Kodonomae
...Leap in
I can't kill you
Spare the demon
.....
To me, it's nothing more than the demon I hate
Drink with him
I don't want to lose you..

CGs 





2 comments:

  1. Hi~! Just wanted to say that your missing an "option" for chapter 14... between "Run away" and "stay and fight"....
    Thats the part I'm at in the story so far :P and I'm assuming that the proper answer is "stay and fight" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry! I'll add that as soon as I get to my computer! Thank you for letting me know :)

      Delete