Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Shall we date?: Scarlet Fate : Kuso-no-mikoto

Kuso-no-mikoto


Height: 5'9"
Weight: 130.1 lb
Favorite Food: Depp-fried Chinese pastry
Hobby: Book collection

Sarcastic and boastful. He is a god who has the skills and intelligence to back everything up. Pride in his clan is one thing he values more than anything. No matter what happens, he will never lose his cool. He is engaged to the heroine.


Walkthrough
(all bold answers are for alternate CGs, please bookmark) 

You don’t need a reason to help somebody
Gind Gentoka
Go talk to Kuso
Go find the ancient texts
Go toward the riverbed
Help Kuso       Help Gentoka       Help Akifusa
It’s my… fate
Go look for Kuso
Go fight with Kuso
Go see Kuso
Look for Kuso      Look for Kodonomae
Find Kuso
Investigate the spirit world      Check on the Demon    That’s wrong!
Because I’m a sinner
Look for Kuso
…Call for help
You are precious to me
…Come in
Stop…
Look at him
Please stop loving me
I didn’t kill my mother

CGs to come

No comments:

Post a Comment