Monday, January 4, 2016

Forbidden Romance : The Men of Yoshiwara : Tokiwa



A popular novice courtesan until recently. He was abducted by a female client. Made to be Takao's attendant as punishment for the disturbance.

Walkthrough

It's the first time
I'm scared...but...
It's because your face is very beautiful
Yes
I couldn't forget about yesterday
Brush his hand away
Call out to him
I'm really curious
Is there a reason that you told me this?
Why don't you let it go outside?
I think it will look really good on you
Are you okay?
Fret over it
Please tell me anything
Say you love him
Just nod since There's nothing that can be done
I'm serious now
You can't lose ...
I've fallen in love with you all over again
Please wait for my reply
Keep staring at him
I can't leave Tokiwa-san
Try to say something
Tell the truth
I ish I could
I love you

CGs








No comments:

Post a Comment