Monday, January 4, 2016

Forbidden Romance : The Men of Yoshiwara : Hayabusa



Hayato is the protagonist's childhood friend everyone thought had disappeared, but he had secretly become a courtesan.

Walkthrough

Do you need some help?
I'm not a crybaby anymore
I was thinking about the past
Will we meet again?
I want to call you Hayato
I could never laugh at you
You're a jerk
I will
I wish I hadn't gone to sleep
I remember too
I'm sorry
No
Taker's such a good person...
Do you want to go to the main land too?
I'm sorry, Hayato
I wouldn't know
Hold onto his kimono
Do you have any candy with you today?
He's lying!
You're not mad at me?
Do you think Hyatt's like that too?
Panic and move away from Hayato
He's not scary
I'll do something for you
Hayato...!
Then it was useful?

CGs









No comments:

Post a Comment