Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Shall We Date : Castle Break : Astaroth



Astaroth is a smart, no-nonsense type of guy. Someone said there is something refined about him.

Walkthrough

True Freedom Ending      New Journey Ending

Tell Him the truth...
Husband and wife
We need to talk in order to avoid fighting
If you say so
Distract Astaroth
You're completely wrong about him
Find a weapon and fight
Apologize
Isn't that a lot of pressure?
They beautifully shine blue
Astaroth doesn't look like he's feeling well
It's exactly as you say
Ask for explanation
Tell the truth
I'm not going to kill you
Check how he is and try to calm him down
Tell him the reason
Ask for reason
Could I see Astaroth?
Stop him
Talk to the "Sea of Destruction"
I forgive you
What are you talking about?
I'll go with you
Refuse
I will trust and wait
Kiss Astaroth
I want you to touch me more
Get angry      Refuse     
Give him a hopeful kiss      Squeeze his hand     

CGs








True Freedom Ending


New Journey Ending




No comments:

Post a Comment