Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Shall We Date : Castle Break : Lancelot



Sir Lancelot has very reason to be stubborn. He is a dignified man with a strong purpose in life. He is a real man with a backbone of steel.

Walkthrough

True Freedom Ending      New Journey Ending

I want you to listen to me      I want you to trust me
Tell him how sorry I am      Tell him how grateful I am
Be honest and say I'm scared      Make the decision on my own
Nod      Refuse
Be honest and say I'm scared      Be brave and climb down the cliff
Cry to release the fear      Tell Lancelot how grateful I am once more
Ask if it was really that bad      Say that he should have let me right away
Trust Lancelot      Consider Lancelot's feelings
Agree that it's just a dream      Say thank you
I'm a little scared      I'm not scared
Disagree      I chose to do it
Refuse      It's embarrassing but alright
Blame him      Knowingly blame him
I don't mind      Embrace him in return
Refuse      Ask him to carry me
I won't team with anyone but Lancelot      I'll go alone
I don't want you to hate me      I don't want to abuse your kindness
I want to be with you      It might be best if we part
I would like to kiss some more      It made me happy
I'm really glad      I'm really happy
I hope you remember soon      I don't want you to remember
The sword must be important to him      The sword must serve as a kind of memento to him
Say it wasn't      Say it was
Don't laugh at me      It was the right response to me
Thank you for coming to find me      I believed you would come
If there is room for negotiation      I'll accept any decision you've made
Try to reason with Astaroth      Fight Astaroth
Thank you for being so understanding      Meeting you made it all worth it
No I'll be the bait      We need to fight together no matter what
Lancelot cannot lose      Trust in Lancelot's victory

CGs









True Freedom Ending



New Journey Ending






No comments:

Post a Comment