Friday, January 8, 2016

Shall We Date : War of Prayers : Christopher




Main Walkthrough

Alone Together Ending      Prayer Maiden Ending

I'm going to chase him!      I have to call him back!
The power of darkness?      I was so happy I was able to transform!
Just accept it already!      I promise I'll do my best!
That's more like it!      I have to do my best
Talk about myself      Keep asking questions
I'm going to trust in the Crystal      I have to trust in Christopher
Chestnut      Gray 
I won't make any excuses      You're right
He must be sad      He must blame himself for not protecting her
I believe in my experience      I believe in Christopher
Having trouble sleeping      Were you looking for me?
I wonder if Matthew watches over Melissa like that      Christopher is a good person
Talk about Sapphirus      Talk about shadows
Zoe's in danger      Christopher will be with me
Zoe's in trouble      Thanks to you, Christopher
Christopher isn't like that      I believe in Christopher
Tell me why
Talk to Simon      Talk to Christopher
It's because we're companions      It's because he's accepted me
Don't decide things by yourself      You can't carry this burden by yourself
Honor your promises      Don't run off on your own
I have to protect him      I'm his companion
Let me watch your back     I don't car I'm going with you
Leave him alone      Go over to him
I'll have to try attacking at the same time!      I'll strike back with pure magic!
Don't give up      Don't you want to touch Christopher?
Admit it

Sequel Walkthrough

The Romantic Ending
      Do you know what it's like to be in love?
      I want to ask him a favor

The Exiting Ending
      You're evil
      I want to seduce him


CGs 









Alone Together Ending


Prayer Maiden Ending





No comments:

Post a Comment