Friday, January 8, 2016

Shall We Date : War of Prayers : Matthew





Main Walkthrough

Alone Together Ending      Prayer Maiden Ending

Please...      Let's go then!
Really?      That's alright then...
You are someone you can cope, Matthew
Call out to him!      It's too embarrassing
It's an important public duty, isn't it?     
I know he'll tell me eventually      Right now we need to defend
I have your back      Concentrate on the fight at hand
Please trust me, as your princess      Please don't try to deal with things all on your own
If we fight, we're going to lose      The shadows are our enemy
Let's go together      You did the right thing Matthew
Christopher wasn't at fault      Love belongs to two people
Check with Sora      Apologize
Tell me why!      Am I not good enough to be a princess?
I am upset      I am sad
This is for the best      I am fine
I still want to save you
If it means saving Matthew
I won't go      Why?
I want to help him      I want to trust him
Hesitate      Nuzzle his hand
I want to listen in
Let's go together      You make me proud to be your princess
Persuade him      Say nothing
Tell me why      No!

Sequel Walkthrough

The Romantic Ending
      Politely decline
      Pure pink

The Exiting Ending
      Ask Matthew
      Enchanting red
CGs









Alone Together Ending


Prayer Maiden Ending



*BACK TO TOP*

No comments:

Post a Comment