Friday, January 8, 2016

Shall We Date : War of Prayers : Evans





Main Walkthrough

Alone Together Ending      Prayer Maiden Ending   

It was awful      It went fine
Are you having an affair?!      Are you writing a love letter?
I don't care      The cake is worth it
Change the subject      Tell him it's nothing
Look for the third shadow      Do as Evans says
I'm accustomed to you
Land?      I don't know
I'm glad
I'll take a little nap      I swear I won't sleep
Out of the question!      Say nothing
That means it's dangerous      Maybe it is, but...
I'd rather be beautiful      Should I appreciate that?
I don't get it      
I can't imagine it      There's no such things as curses
I have to defeat Sophia?      We have to put a stop to this!
(The nations come first)      (Both things are important)
(I wish he could be straight with me)      (I'll respect his wishes)
Play along
Fret      Swipe her hand away
Evans?      Tiara?
Feel Hurt      Get indignant
What did you come here for?      Did you come to console me?
That's so sweet      That's so cruel
Agree with Sora      Stop Sora
Fire your power      Draw on your power

Sequel Walkthrough

The Romantic Ending
      That's a great idea
      I'll be a good sport and admit defeat

The Exiting Ending
      Leave it to Troy
      I definitely would have won!


CGs









Alone Together Ending


Prayer Maiden Ending



*BACK TO TOP*

No comments:

Post a Comment