Thursday, February 18, 2016

Shall We Date : Arabian Dreams : Ifrit



Walkthrough

Starlit Night Ending      Moonlit Night Ending

It’s fine      This is a problem
Thank you      That’s kind of you
I think it was the seventh!      Maybe the sixth?   
I want to look at the stalls      Don’t you want to shop?
I’ll try      I’ll need just a little help      
Talk to Ifrit      Try to sleep
Look at Ifrit’s face      Call to Farris
Are you okay?     Do you have a sore stomach?
That’s incredible!      That’s a bit scary   
That sounds great      It’s a shame, we’ve got no choice
I’m fine      It’s hot   
I’m happy      Do you want to know?
Apologize      Laugh
A song you are good at      Something fast
I’m sorry      I didn't know it was dangerous
I wanted to see you too      It makes me happy to hear you say that
It’s a wonderful name      I like that name
Let me be worried      I can’t help worrying!
Hug him      Squeeze his hand
Because I want to support you      Because I want to know you
Say I’m okay      Worry about Ifrit
Grab hold of him again      Protect Ifrit
I’ll spin a tale for you if you return his memories
Ask him to sleep on the bed     
I find it all very exciting     I’m not scared
I don't want to throw away anything      I would be so sad
Then you need to be the first      Don’t give up so easily
Don’t go making up people’s minds for them!      People’s feelings change


CGs

Story Highlights CG


Story CGs








Starlight Ending


Moonlight Ending



No comments:

Post a Comment