Thursday, February 18, 2016

Shall We Date : Arabian Dreams : Vafa



Walkthrough

Starlit Night Ending      Moonlit Night Ending

Are you a jinn?      Are you a monster?
No way      What should I do?
Can you heal her?      Is there nothing we can do?
I'm so glad it's safe      Vafa, you're amazing
Ask a lot of people      I haven't got any plans
Do you think so?      I think it will be fine
I have to save him!      Vafa will make everything all right
Call his name      Stare in shock
Do you know who that is?      Are you feeling ok?
If we use your powers...      Maybe we should stay here
Because he's Vafa      Because of what Dunya said
Ask about Lorelei      Be surprised
Break it up      Watch how it plays out
Drink the water      Call out to him
Think of a plan      Convince Human Vafa to let you try
Are you mad at me?      You're in a bad mood
Believe in me      I don't want to run away
Are you jealous?      You don't have to sulk
Thank you
Kiss his cheek

CGs





Starlight Ending


Moonlight Ending



No comments:

Post a Comment