Thursday, February 18, 2016

Shall We Date : Arabian Dreams : Zia



Walkthrough

Starlit Night Ending      Moonlit Night Ending

Ask a merchant      
Stop Zia      Stop Farris
Dependable      Nice
Tell Zia      Sniff the man's clothes
Let's not endanger ourselves      Of course I will
Protest      Say nothing
Check inside the bag       Just take the bag
I'm fine with either of them      I vote Zia
Be honest and nod      Act tough and swallow it down
I don't know      It's probably my fault
Throw down your sword      Run to him
What about you?
Tell them
You're always cool to me Zia      Show me your vulnerable side
Ask Zia      Could it be a cipher?
Fess up      Downplay it
Look 
Glare at him      Hide behind Zia
Ask about the room
Rescue Zia      Look for Ifrit

CGs





Starlight Ending


Moonlight Ending




No comments:

Post a Comment