Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Star Crossed Myth : Karno



Walkthrough

Forbidden Ending      Blessed Ending

Yes, let's do that      I don’t know 
Resign yourself to it
     It’s ok. It’s Karno 
Sure
     For a little while
Yes, please do
     Look away, flustered 
Stare back at him      Say, “I understand”
That's not realistic      Okay, just for today
Talk to her      Don’t talk to her
Get a little suspicious     Stay goodnight
Ok      Follow his lead
Let’s split up
I have to save her!      I’ll leave this to Karno
Don't blame yourself      I don’t think so
No, I don’t think so
Don't let go      Don’t be a bully, Karno
Ask
Watch him      Talk to him
I’m just in shock
But I still want Karno
Don't tell him      Tell him
I don’t care
I don't know      I know YOU can, Karno
You promised      You’re always saving me
Karen, you're an idiot!      Don’t go!
Yes


CGs




Blessed Ending


Forbidden Ending




No comments:

Post a Comment