Thursday, February 4, 2016

Star Crossed Myth : Ichthys




Walkthrough

Forbidden Ending      Blessed Ending

I'd like to switch gods      What do you mean?
You guys are joking, right?      Sins? Like what?
What are you wearing?      What are you doing here?
That was refreshing      Those are punishments?
Stop Ichthys      Be quiet and listen
You tell him      What should I say?
Why did you hide the truth?      I wish you would've told me
Aren't you going to pull a prank?      That was amazing
Is there something wrong with crying?      I don't know
Let go      Don't move
More?      Good luck
I was just admiring the view      
I wear this stuff all the time     Ichthys didn't tell you?
I'll be careful      Hold hands
You should go home     Is that all? 
You weren't wrong     Because you're smiling
Isn't that good?     Remind me what that means...
Why would you say that?     
Shake your head     Nod
Made peace? That's a lie      I didn't want you to die
I'm the one with regrets            Can't anything be done?
Look for Ichthys      
That's better than doing nothing      I don't mind

CGs to come


No comments:

Post a Comment